Electronic giving offers convenience for Northeast UMC members and provides much-needed donation consistency for our congregation. It's also a means for others to contribute to our mission programs, whether it's our Community Garden or an international effort such as Imagine No Malaria.
Direct Debit Giving automatically transfers funds from your checking or savings account to Northeast UMC's bank account.
Online Giving lets you make one-time donations or to set up a schedule of automatic donations. By setting up a password protected profile, you will be able to log in at any time to make donations, change a recurring donation plan or view your personal giving history.
To make a donation to Northeast United Methodist Church, just click on the cross and flame logo on the left-hand side of this page. This will take you to our secure donation page, where you can set up a one-time or automatic donation. Follow the steps below:
1. Push the button that says, "Create an online profile."
2. Fill in your e-mail address and confirm it.
3. The next screen will ask you to name a password for your account.
4. The following screens help you can set up withdrawals from your checking or savings account. This is a secure process, monitored for us by an outside vendor.
5. Choose the amount you want to have withdrawn from your account, and the frequency. You can do this on a weekly or monthly basis or as a one-time donation. You can change amounts and frequencies whenever you want, and you can make special offerings whenever you want.